Somewhat belated but the last two BoMs for 2014 are atNovember, WhangareiandDecember,... [read more]
Seems that the demo uploaded was the wrong one. Sorry. 126.96.36.199 now... [read more]
Bill offers training in all aspects of masonry bridge inspection, measurement, assessment and repair. A full overview course takes about 2 days and is best done with between 10 and 20 participants. Actually driving Archie is quite simple and need only occupy an hour at most.To provide a useful basis for engineers coming new to masonry bridges sessions should include:
- How masonry bridges were built
- Flow of force through bridges
- Testing, traffic and analysis, the relationship between what we know and what we must leave to judgement.
- Measuring arches for assessment.
- Assessing and recording details of construction.
The training is wholly in the hands of Bill Harvey and is carried out through Bill Harvey Associates Ltd. Current prices for in house training at £2500 per day plus expenses. This includes provision of notes etc